this is the candle stylists and designers are crazy for.
Pour l'air is about adding light to the day by making scents of stories. _______Oddly familiar notes to design your space at home or on your travels. experience based candles.
Pour l'air packaging is letterpress on cotton paper. It is an experience, hand assembled, made to keep mementos of days you loved.
I loved you today refers to the day. It's a reminder to find something to love in the everyday. It makes you happy.
The Pour l'air vessel is two sided. It is designed as a vessel to keep and reuse with things you loved in a day.
HOW TO CHOOSE OUR SCENTS (WITHOUT SMELLING THEM) ____5 options:
1. A story you want to experience. View the collages here.
2. A scent pairing that matches your decor. Check our scent pairings here.
3. Scent notes that interest you. See in candle descriptions here.
4. A character that matches you or how you want to feel. Noted in the candle descriptions here.
5. The zone you want your mind to be in. We practice aromachology, the psychology of aromas which studies the relation between psychology and scents to give each scent a purpose. A way to get your mind into various zones. They are on the labels and in the candle descriptions here.