Pour l'air is a creative studio making scents of stories. Lighthearted, oddly familiar notes made to be an experience. Candles for home and travel.
We are are a different kind of scent company as we create scents to be an experience - not simply a memory trigger.
To best shop the site and use the candle, read the stories and let your mind wander, note the purpose and where you would like your mind to be. Developed by professional fragrance developers, high quality candles like Le Labo and Byredo. Stylist love to use them on set, designers when they are working on new creative, friends when they use Airbnb's.
Paulina Arcklin stylist|photographer often uses Pour l'air candles in her shoots.
Pour l'air packaging is letterpress on cotton paper. It is an experience, hand assembled, made to keep mementos of days you loved.
I loved you today refers to the day. It's a reminder to find something to love in the everyday. It makes you happy.
The Pour l'air vessel is two sided. It is designed as a vessel to keep and reuse with things you loved in a day.
HOW TO CHOOSE OUR SCENTS (WITHOUT SMELLING THEM) ____5 options:
1. A story you want to experience. View the collages here.
2. A scent pairing that matches your decor. Check our scent pairings here.
3. Scent notes that interest you. See in candle descriptions here.
4. A character that matches you or how you want to feel. Noted in the candle descriptions here.
5. The zone you want your mind to be in. We practice aromachology, the psychology of aromas which studies the relation between psychology and scents to give each scent a purpose. A way to get your mind into various zones. They are on the labels and in the candle descriptions here.
Lovers of Pour l'air